Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pictures!



I just thought I would add some pictures of Maria (my little) and me!! :) She may be a little brat sometimes, but I am attached!

Not much to report from this week. I got an A on one of my tests, and I am pretty sure I did well on the other one I took! I have a huge test tomorrow. Not sure how its going to go. I have been studying like crazy, but not sure if I am studying the right content!

I guess I will find out tomorrow! I am super excited to be done with that class for the week! Its pretty much the end of my difficulties before spring break! Exciting!

Homeward bound on Friday! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Maria has that same pistol look you always did...two peas in a pod!

    ReplyDelete

The Beautiful Winona State University

The Beautiful Winona State University
One of the places I miss the most, WSU. GO WARRIORS!