Monday, February 16, 2009

Pretty much a day off!

Its Presidents Day today, so no volunteer work today!! Happy 200th birthday abe!! haha

I was planning on having at least one volunteer session to still happen, but it got canceled at the last minute!! Pretty nice to have a day to lay around. Not that I ever lay around for too long. I get too bored!

Math education was my only class today, and we got our tests back... I got an 89. Of course I got nothing marked off on the "tough" problems, but I made mistakes on the easy ones. That always happens to me! I am not complaining at all, I am happy with my 89 for sure!

I have a test to study for tomorrow. It's assessment day, so no classes before 330, but I do have a class then with a test! Not too worried about it!

Happy Monday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Winona State University

The Beautiful Winona State University
One of the places I miss the most, WSU. GO WARRIORS!