Wednesday, March 25, 2009

boring week....

Well it's spring break in Winona, and that means a whole lot of nothing but class going on. I told myself that I was going to get a lot of school work done this week. I have done some, and I plan on doing more tonight, but that doesn't change that I AM BORED! I love being able to sleep in because I don't have field experience, but I miss Mrs. Hogensen's class! It really brightens up my day for sure!!

I do get to go to St. Charles today though! I am excited for this because its miss MARIAS birthday! YAY! Well, it was her birthday last week, but last week was their spring break, so no mentoring. I got her a present and I am excited to give it to her! Not sure what else we are going to do today, but we will figure out something fun! Its crazy how attached I am to her... I am going to have to try to figure something out for next year because I don't think that I will be able to make the wednesday trips to St. Charles anymore. Pretty much a sad day! Hopefully we can stay in touch in one way or another!

Not much going on this week though... the notifications for the education program went out this week, and a ton of my friends got in! I am very proud of all of them! It's a lot of work, but they will all be great teachers one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beautiful Winona State University

The Beautiful Winona State University
One of the places I miss the most, WSU. GO WARRIORS!