Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Done for the week??

Well it's Wednesday and I was thinking about the rest of my week, and I realized I am done with volunteer work for the week ALREADY! I dont know what I am going to do with all of this free time...

Possibly study for my two mid-terms tomorrow?? I don't know, might be a good idea! ha ha

I had a great time in the classroom today. The class got a chance to have a poet come in and teach them some basic things about poetry. I love poetry. I can't write it, but I sure do love it. I love elementary poetry too. It just brings laughter and smiles to kids faces, and its so fun to watch students get creative! I had students asking me for help about beats in a line, and I was getting confused myself. The kids found that pretty hilarious... anything to make them smile right! lol

Next week is spring break for Winona public and private schools, so no tutoring, mentoring, or field experience. Wow. What to do with all this free time! CRAZY! Usually I head to St. Charles on Wednesdays, but today is the exception because it is spring break there this week. I have to miss Maria's birthday, but we will find a way to celebrate next week for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Have a nice weekend..or ummm rest of the week...got a little ahead of myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well without volunteer work school is going to seem like a weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Beautiful Winona State University

The Beautiful Winona State University
One of the places I miss the most, WSU. GO WARRIORS!